currently: still writing Smacky story stuff
tiny update: Gorgon
updated with new descriptions, Lust's profile updated slightly. I wrote a lot of stuff about gorgons and whatnot yesterday and today while ironing out the silly plot of this whole story.
* The snakewomen in this story all have snake hair (they are all technically gorgons). The snakes lie dormant in the gorgon's human hair until she uses her stone gaze though, so they're not always clearly visible. Unlike the legend of Medusa, these gorgons lose their ability to petrify when dead, so there is no use seeking to use one's head as a weapon.
* I don't really like human-sized, half-serpent gorgons, I'm sticking with the 10-11 foot (3+ meter) versions that don't wear armor. They'll almost certainly have scales on their nipples (but fairly subtle). I've re-made one using Genesis 2, but I can't make any pics with it yet because it needs a lot of texture work.
* All gorgons in this story are evil women who were granted the form by serving the Eastern devil lord Galkaga (such as the one who served Lust's mother cursed tea when she was pregnant). Most live either in the Eastern lands or in the Kinjin mountain range near Lust's home of Veranos, choosing a remote place to dwell before making the one-time transformation into their serpentine form (they cannot change back and do not reproduce).
* Gorgons retain most of their human intelligence, but sacrifice complex thinking for more feral, savage instincts. They mostly feed on large wildlife, cattle, sheep, and other livestock, but will also hunt humans if they should wander too near. They attack with claws, venom (which they can spit), constricting coils, and massive tail swipes.
* Their scales are strong and although they can be pierced with particularly strong blades and spears, they are generally too difficult to cut through or penetrate with arrows. A gorgon's humanoid upper body is vulnerable to all attacks however, and a single well-placed blade strike to her chest or belly will be fatal. They are also extremely vulnerable if knocked on their backs, as it takes them several moments to right themselves and return to an upright position.
I'm probably about done with gorgons for now, but if you have any suggestions or scenarios you would like to see, please feel free to let me know! Lust may battle more gorgons when he sets off through the Kinjin Peaks towards Ronail, so there's still potential for new action.
Thanks as always for visiting!
Download the Genesis Smacky and Zero Utilities
Be sure to let me know if you make any art using her so I can feature it!
Download the Smacky INJ/REM files
for Poser and Studio here: www.snowsultan.com/free/smacky…
Be sure to let me know if you make any Smacky art!Make your own Smacky
Download my seam guides and other free stuff at www.snowsultan.com
Smacky icon by Xamag