Snow's Reviews 2 (Tithe Barn, Sir Worthington)Tithe Barn by SoulessEmpathySnow's Reviews 2 (Tithe Barn, Sir Worthington) by SnowSultan
* Comes with a ton of camera presets and a lighting setup that gives very good results right out of the box.
* Normal maps work exactly like they should, adding a lot of detail to the rock and wood with no need for displacement or bump maps.
* Most of the textures are tiling, so you can replace them fairly easily if you wanted to.
* This is the only medieval barn I've seen that's large enough to hold both a number of horses and humans. The only alternative I know of is this stable, and it's extremely dated.
* The main walls cannot be hidden individually, making camera placement or custom lighting a bit more difficult than it could be.
* The ground plane is huge and would be very useful on its own except that there is a large indentation of sorts left behind if you remove the entire barn.
Snow's Product Reviews 1 (Medieval Wagon, Village)I get that it's hard to come up with original ideas all the time, but if you're going to make something..."inspired" by Saria and Link from the Legend of Zelda games, perhaps you shouldn't actually call it "Sarias Suit" and include an "okarina".Snow's Product Reviews 1 (Medieval Wagon, Village) by SnowSultan
RW Sarias Suit
RW Sarias Okarina Prop and Poses
Renderosity is still the undisputed champ for all your copycat clothing and character needs though!
Killer Dames 1 (Kitana)
Killer Dames 2 (Jade)
Chammy - Spec Ops Fighter
Song Li - Wushu Warrior
(yes that is my arm above. Despite making a black original character, I am very, very white). |
I am a volunteer English tutor for Japanese university students, and I make 3D renders using DAZ's figures and software. I'm mostly known for making seam guides (colored texture templates) for 3D figures, fantasy battle renders with my original character "Smacky", my old tutorials (like Z-Tooning) and freebies, and for my past fights with fanatical, hypocritical, whining DAZ-hating dumbasses on various 3D community forums. You can find my one commercial product at DAZ3D (Animeyes) www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/an…. My Battle Bonanza poses are no longer available at Renderosity (they went into clearance and no one bought them for a month, aww).
I use DAZ Studio 4.7 for all the 3D figure and object arrangement, Photoshop CC for postwork, and After Effects CC for animation.
You can download my seam guides and ancient outdated Poser freebies on my storage website at www.snowsultan.com.
Thanks for visiting!